* Experience creating websites in HTML5, PHP, XML/XSL, CSS3, SCSS, LESS using various tools and IDE's such as Eclipse and Visual Studio.
* Fulfilled contracts and in-house development by creating, maintaining, and administering websites using Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, concrete5, jQuery and other frameworks.
* Established working relationships and solved issues working in an online collaborative environment using Slack, Trello, Jira and more.
* Development of microformats and SERP ready websites by using the latest standards and tools such as the W3C validator, UML, Google Analytics, and AdWords to achieve proper SEO and Local SEO.
* Experience with creating games and software using C2, Unity, Blender, Flash, HTML5 and various game development kits on the independent level. Academic knowledge of C# and C++.
* Professional knowledge of Adobe CS Suite with mastery using Photoshop and Illustrator in areas such as print, branding, photo manipulation, and restoration. CorelDraw, FontForge, Inkscape, and Magika Voxel are among the various other design software I use to create Multimedia. Created characters and architectural 3D models in Blender, 3D Studio Max, Zbrush, and Modo.
* Working knowledge and sales of various hardware, software, and tools such as Windows, MAC, Linux, Chromebox, ChromeCast Meetings, TeamViewer, Printers, SalesForce, CRM, VOIP, SVN, WAN, LAN, VPS, VNC, WSP, IIS, SSH, FTP.
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access) and Google Documents. Typing speed of 81 WPM.