Thank you for your generous donation of $5 000. Your donation of:
* $100 provides refreshments for students at our three Regional Close Reading Literacy Workshops.
* $400 purchases new branding medals of achievement for students at our statewide oratorical competitions.
* $500 gives at least 10 chapters with at-risk students the to exposure to literature
* $2000 subsidizes annual membership for ten (10) students
* $2000 provides an annual membership for ten (10) at-risk students.
This generous donation will impact 20 students who register for our non-profit program that teaches the art of public speaking, reading and media arts literacy, college readiness, and life skills to youth from 7 to 18 years of age in preparation for college. This tax-deductible contribution will not only provide learning experiences today for our New Jersey Orators but, with NJO chapter expansion, it will also inspire a generation of public speaking Orators and students with critical thinking skills that will impact theirs and our future.
To teach the art of public speaking, an appreciation for literature, reading and media arts literacy, college readiness, and life skills to youth from 7 to 18 years of age in preparation for college.
Students who participate in the New Jersey Orators oratorical program practice public speaking skills development and hone their skills at community events and statewide competitions. As a result, our students demonstrate the most significant educational outcomes and self-esteem /resiliency obtainment when compared to their similar peer group.
I did not find the work that Monica produced to be satisfactory.
Initial communication was challenging. The "What we have in place" information was never received.