Mauricio helped The Asha Project create or update copy for a brochure to revamp their marketing materials and highlight their impact for key current and potential stakeholders.
This program is one of our funding sources for our on going projects in Nepal.
This project will save us $2,397, allowing us to to use for our projects.
- Solid experience in the activities related to the installation and maintenance of electro-medical equipment;
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of clinical and hospital engineering;
- Preparation of financial feasibility studies for the acquisition of equipment, based on payback;
- Proactivity and good communication with the internal and external client;
- Professional is flexible to change and willing to face new challenges.
This is the 34th project posted by The Asha Project.